Looking for a great career move?
You’ve just found it!
Join us for a day of advice, information and insight at this unique event for those interested in a career in ergonomics & human factors. Hear about what it’s like to work in different sectors and in all types of organisations. You’ll get invaluable insights from members of the CIEHF at different stages of their career, for example:
- Hear about how to make the transition from study to a job in human factors.
- Find out what it’s actually like to work in human factors in a range of sectors.
- Understand the realities of working for yourself as a consultant.
- Learn how to get from where you are now to where you want to be.
And that’s not all!
At this event, you can:
- Visit the Jobs Fair full of organisations looking for people to fill their vacancies, join graduate schemes and enrol on human factors courses. Whatever they offer, they’re all looking for enthusiastic people like you. Here's the first of our growing list of exhibitors. Click on the logos to go to their websites.
- Listen to presentations from those already working in ergonomics and human factors about what they do and how they got there.
- Network with other professionals, new graduates and students from across the UK. For the first time, this event is being run in parallel and at the same location as our pre-conference activities so you’ll benefit from being amongst even more people working in the discipline.
- Talk to the team from the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics & Human Factors who will answer your questions about:
- The career options open to you, including those in academia, industry and consultancy.
- The best route to get from where you are now to where you want to be.
- How to demonstrate your professionalism through membership of the CIEHF.
- How to advance your career through continuous professional development.
Whatever your level of skill, knowledge, experience or interest, you’ll be glad you came along! Tickets cost just £34 and include lunch!
Good to go?
If you're keen and ready to attend the Careers Day, that's great. We'll look forward to helping you decide your next move.