Supporting human factors together
If you're keen to support human factors and the work of the CIEHF, why not become part of our vibrant community and expand your business network at the same time? We very much appreciate the support given by the following organisations. Click on each one to find out more about them.
Join us as a Corporate Supporter and get these great benefits:
Raise your corporate profile
Show your support for CIEHF and our discipline by displaying a special badge on your website and marketing material, raising your profile among the community.
Create new business opportunities
Promote your business and services with your company profile, logo and contact details here to attract new business opportunities with our visitors.
Network with key decision makers
Meet with CIEHF members at our busy events, meet-ups and discussion forum. Get involved in our activities and meet our thought leaders and decision makers.
Increase awareness of your brand
Get preferential rates for advertising, sponsorship and exhibition stands so you can promote your brand during our events and webinars and in our publications.
Develop your team's knowledge
All Corporate Supporter packages include Associate Membership for one or more of your team members, giving access to training resources and online material.
What's in it for you?
Our Supporter packages include the following:
- Use of a CIEHF Corporate Supporter badge on your website and marketing material.
- Your logo, company profile (up to 150 words) and contact details here on CIEHF website.
- A CIEHF Corporate Supporter certificate (print and digital copies).
- Opportunity to advertise in The Ergonomist magazine (print and online).
- Opportunity to exhibit at or sponsor the CIEHF annual conference.
- Associate Membership(s) for your team members including subscription to The Ergonomist magazine and access to CIEHF Communities online discussion forum.
Important note: We're an independent professional body so we're sorry but we can't and won't endorse products or services supplied by you. If you use our badge inappropriately or suggest that we endorse you or your products or services in any way, we reserve the right to dissolve the association between us, if we feel it necessary (but we'll do our best to help resolve things first!).
Ready to chat?
We're keen to see how we can make this work for our two organisations, so let's talk about how you can become a Corporate Supporter of this amazing discipline and our community of specialists.