Reach for the sky!
Two for one!
When you apply for Fellowship, you're also applying for Chartered status (unless you already have it!). They go together, in one application.
You keep your Fellowship forever (or until you leave us). By submitting evidence of your CPD each year, you'll keep your Chartered status forever too!
You'll be a Fellow, a 'Chartered Ergonomist & Human Factors Specialist', and can use a special logo and the post nominals C.ErgHF and FCIEHF.
If you're a leader in human factors and are at the top of your game, joining us as a Fellow or upgrading to Fellowship, could be the right move for you. Click on each item below to find out more about the different requirements for your application.
All the benefits, one price
Pay by card or bank transfer, you choose.
Plus a one-off £60 application fee.
This is a great career milestone for me.
Questions you might have
Ready to apply?
If you think you're ready to apply, this is what you'll need to do.
- Complete the Professional Competency Checklist. Download the checklist.
- Gather the evidence to back up your application.
- Fill in an application form.
- Email the application form to us, together with a CV and evidence.
- Contact your referees and ask them to prepare and send us their referee reports. Download the referee template to send to them.
- Pay the £60 application fee when you receive our invoice.
Not quite there yet?
If you're not quite ready, consider joining us as a Registered Member to get all the benefits while you continue to work towards Fellowship!