Why get accredited?
It shows that your course has been assessed as meeting high standards of content and training, which attracts delegates who want to learn practical human factors tools and techniques.
Courses accredited by us are promoted here and in response to enquiries for training. We only recommend accredited courses to people who ask us about human factors training.
You can use a special CIEHF-accredited training course logo and the text “This is a CIEHF Accredited Training Course” in the publicity for your course, enabling it to stand out from the crowd.
If you'd like to get your course recognised as an accredited training course (or 'Short Course'), click on each item below to find out more about the different requirements for your application.
Our pricing is based on the length of your course. We bill you annually during the 3 years of your accreditation.
UP TO 2 DAYS
Plus £250 application fee.
3 DAYS OR MORE
Plus £300 application fee.
I'm pleased my course is accredited, as it adds to its credibility. Many delegates choose us because of our CIEHF accreditation, or come to us via the CIEHF website.
Ready to apply?
If you think you're ready to apply, this is what you'll need to do.
- Complete the Professional Competency Checklist. Download the Checklist.
- Gather digital copies of the course material including a detailed syllabus and information on course design, timetable, content, components, practical work, hand-outs, reading lists and target audience.
- Gather trainer CVs and any other documentation that demonstrates the course meets all the requirements.
- Fill in an application form.
- Email the application form to us, together with the Checklist, course documents and trainer CVs.
- Pay the application fee when you receive our invoice.