Course summary: What they are, why they matter and how do we manage them so as to get the best from ourselves and the best from the people with whom we work.
Provider: Terema Ltd
Duration: 4 lessons of approximately 30 minutes each.
Knowledge/experience needed: No prior study required just an interest in improving your own and your team’s performance.
Email: [email protected]
Website: https://www.terema.co.uk/e-learning, https://www.terema.co.uk
Who should attend?
Anyone with an interest in improving your own and your team’s performance.
Why should you attend?
Managing Human Factors is central to achieving safer outcomes in any high-risk environment.
What will you learn?
Insights into human vulnerability and strategies or tools to help manage them.
Practical and pragmatic approaches to understanding and managing Human Factors.
- Understand error and variable performance.
- Understand power, control and team dynamics.
- Understand how we make sense of what is happening and share information.
- How to make briefings, handover and escalation effective with human factors best practice.
20 question Quiz incorporated in lesson 4.
Free to access – feedback welcome.
Terema is a training organisation which incorporates within its personnel many years of experience of operations, training, development, management and leadership.
The philosophy of the Company is to:
- Work in Partnership with client organisations to achieve excellence.
- Deliver programmes that are relevant and sustainable. Terema do not seek a 'one off' training intervention as the benefits of this approach very quickly run into the sand. Our process is a transfer of learning and the subsequent support of new behaviours.
- Be recognised as a Company with facilitators who can relate to the real issues being experienced by professionals within organisations and not as a training organisation simply peddling abstract or theoretical material.
- Respond to changing conditions by continuously developing and updating our training options including the provision of on-line and virtual courses.
- Include insights from the latest safety science developments and National Directives.