Indemnity: Professional Liability Insurance
Registered ergonomists: 1
Guildford Ergonomics is an occupational ergonomics and human factors consultancy run by Ed Milnes. Ed is an ex-HSE Specialist Inspector with a high level of experience in applying ergonomics and human factors across a wide range of sectors.
Guildford Ergonomics focuses on ergonomics and human factors aspects of health and safety at work – services include:
- Expert assessment of ergonomics and human factors issues – DSE (computer workstation), Mobile DSE (Agile and remote working), Industrial workstations, Manual Handling and Upper Limb risks.
- Advising clients on suitable ergonomics changes and improvements in their workplaces.
- Reviewing existing ergonomics and human factors risk management systems.
- Design and development of safe working procedures.
- Providing training in key areas: DSE, Musculoskeletal Ergonomics, as well as our unique 1-day Introduction to Ergonomics and Human Factors.
Our objectives are:
- Improving the safety and wellbeing of clients’ employees.
- Enhancing clients’ business productivity and efficiency.
- Ensuring our clients meet their legal duties under H&S law.
Areas of work
DSE assessments and Mobile DSE support (advice on ergonomics for agile and remote workers) – see also www.mobileoffice.guru for more information.