Chartered ergonomists: 8
Other ergonomists: 4
Abbott Risk Consulting (ARC) Ltd is a leading independent consultancy specialising in human factors, safety engineering and risk management, with UK offices in Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, London, Bristol and Australia offices in Melbourne, Perth and Sydney.
The ARC Human Factors Team comprises registered ergonomists, applied psychologists and safety specialists who have extensive experience in undertaking a wide range of services on behalf of clients in safety critical business sectors such as nuclear, oil & gas, transportation, defence, manufacturing, emergency services and utilities amongst others.
Typical services offered include:
- Control Room Layout & Design, 3D / Virtual Reality Design and Assessment
- Critical Task Identification and Analysis
- Ergonomics Design
- Human Error Identification, Analysis and Reduction
- Human Factors Integration and Planning
- Human Factors Support to Safety Case / COMAH Process
- Human Machine Interface Design and Assessment
- Human Reliability Analysis
- Incident Investigation / Analysis
- Musculoskeletal Risk Reduction
- Organisational Design
- Procedure Review and Development
- Safety Culture Assessment / Improvement
- Safety Management Systems Evaluation / Design
- Training and Competence Requirements
- Work Organisation, Team and Job Design
- Workspace / Workplace Ergonomics.