Chartered ergonomists: 1
WorksOut provides practical ergonomics support to help ensure health and wellbeing in the workplace. Our particular expertise is in musculoskeletal disorder risk management through risk assessment and practical risk reduction advice, workplace and work design, guidance for staff, and training. We have experience in the banking, health, manufacturing, telecoms, retail, service and public sectors, and a realistic understanding of business needs and constraints.
Sensible advice is tailored to each situation, providing effective and efficient solutions that are communicated clearly. We also work closely with occupational health professionals providing support on vocational rehabilitation.
Areas of work
- Accidents, health and safety
- Computer terminals – design and layout
- Environmental ergonomics
- Expert witness – various work situations
- Industrial/commercial workplace design
- Management & ergonomics
- Manual handling of loads – safety and training
- Office ergonomics and design
- Risk assessments
- Training for management and staff
- Vehicle and transport ergonomics
- Work-related musculoskeletal problems