Chartered ergonomists: 1
Other qualified ergonomists: 20
Other consultants: 480
HuSys is an independent technical consultancy which provides rapid access to the knowledge and experience of over 500 associates. The Company specialises in research and concept development, assessment and project definition through analysis of the current system, development of candidate solutions and project delivery.
Our strength lies in our ability to bring together people, process and technology in order to achieve enhanced operational performance. Manpower costs often represent the greatest expenditure in most critical industries, which is why HuSys has embraced a human-centred approach to ensure that human-in-the-loop issues are integrated into the design to ensure maximum sustainable operational capability.
Areas of work
- Accidents, health and safety
- Cognitive ergonomics, complex tasks
- Design and layout of displays and controls
- Design of control rooms
- Human-computer interface design and assessment
- Management and ergonomics
- Sociotechnical systems and ergonomics
- Systems analysis
- Training for management and staff
- User requirements and guidance