We accept various methods of payment including debit/credit card and direct bank transfer.
- The full ticket price must be paid for in one payment before the start of the event to guarantee your place.
- Tickets booked but unpaid four weeks or less prior to the start of the event, will be treated as ‘provisional’ and will be released if demand exceeds the number of places available.
Cancellation by a delegate
If you book but are unable to attend for any reason, you can choose to:
- Nominate an alternative person to attend the event up to 48 hours prior to the start of the event at no extra charge, or
- Receive a refund according to the ticket cancellation charges below.
All substitutions and cancellations must be received in writing via email to [email protected]
Ticket cancellation charges
Cancellation charges apply as follows, prior to the start of the event as per your ticket purchase:
- 8 weeks or more prior: 10% of the booking fee
- 4 to 8 weeks prior: 50% of the booking fee
Cancellation within four weeks
If you cancel within four weeks, we will try to be flexible with the cancellation policy but charges up to 100% of the booking fee may be made. Cancellations in relation to illness or serious injury (which make delegate attendance impossible) will be handled on a case-by-case basis at CIEHF’s sole discretion.
Cancellation by CIEHF
If CIEHF is required to cancel this event or part of it for any reason, including due to government-issued restrictions, you will receive a full refund of the ticket price.
CIEHF will not reimburse travel or any other costs that may have been incurred.
We will contact you by email once more after the event to let you know about the following year’s event.