Mark Harnett Consulting (MHC) specialises in creating (and evaluating ) products, services, systems and experiences that people want to use and that drive business growth.
MHC focuses on delivering value for clients, deploying tailored research and co-creation methods, tools and techniques to design and evaluate products, services and systems. This is achieved through applying an evidence based human-centred approach to everything we do, working collaboratively with the client and by developing deep empathy with end users, creating a rich understanding of behaviours, attitudes, and motivations. With this we can solve problems better, together.
- Research & Insight – as the foundation to evidenced based problem solving
- Service Design – transforming, end-to-end, products, services and experiences
- Foresight – extrapolating trends to identify potential scenarios and future needs
- Innovation - conducting rapid experimentation to de-risk decisions and investment
- Design Strategy – determining how to deliver greatest value for your customer and organisation
- Design Thinking Coach, Trainer – enabling, educating and nurturing Design Thinking
- Building and Scaling Internal Capabilities e.g. Design Research, - strategy and execution