You’ll get the first look at the best and most interesting human factors roles and consultancy opportunities. You’ll also get to network with other ergonomists and human factors specialists and get the latest insights on new developments and research from our discipline. And there’s more.
11 ways to get ahead in your career
1. Present your work at our annual Ergonomics & Human Factors conference and get noticed.
2. Attend a range of events at heavily discounted prices that allow you to network, learn and build contacts.
3. Go to Regional Group events to develop connections with people in your area.
4. Find an accredited course in ergonomics and human factors and expand your knowledge.
5. Join us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn and become part of our community.
6. Explore the latest jobs and academic vacancies to see what you’re aiming for.
7. Keep up to date with the latest news and research in ergonomics and human factors by reading our membership magazine, The Ergonomist, and showcase your own work by submitting an article.
8. Win a coveted award for the year’s best undergraduate or postgraduate project.
9. Become a Registered Member with Chartered status within 4 years of graduation.
10. Fill in a simple form to become a Student Member, pay your subscription and get all these benefits.
11. For a few pounds more, get instant online access to 7 journals.